We are delighted to say that we will be able to open our courts and clubhouse from Monday 29 March.
Singles and Doubles will be allowable from this date, with the ‘Rule of 6’ allowing for the 4 players in a Doubles match being from different households.
Clubhouse access will be available to allow members to use the toilets, collect and return balls, and use the floodlight machine. The changing rooms however are not to be used for changing or use of the showers and members are asked to keep time spent in the clubhouse to a minimum.
Please note that the Hive is currently only open for use by the coaching team.
The LTA have produced a full set of guidelines which members must be aware of and follow and these can be found by using the link below, or going direct to the LTA website.
The following are of particular note:
- Please don't come to the club/clubhouse if you are feeling ill or are in a period of self isolation
- Maintain social distancing both inside the Clubhouse and when on court
- Wear a mask when in the Clubhouse
- Wash your hands before and after play (the toilet facilities are available and sanitisers provided in the Clubhouse)
- No indoor meeting/socialising is allowed
- Winter Fours have finished on a Sunday but please observe etiquette and, at busy times, follow court priorities as set out in our Rules
- No 'mixing up' of doubles pairings outside the Rule of 6
If all goes well then further easing of restrictions is going to be possible from Monday 12 April, including opening up of an outside bar service on the terrace. More details will follow nearer the time for this.
Welcome back everyone and here's to a full, and safe, summer of tennis at TBLTC!