The new floodlight booking system is now up and running and a huge thank you to Phill Davey for all his hard work getting us to this stage. Not only has Phill completely redesigned and built our website this summer but has built this floodlight system from scratch, so many thanks again Phill.
To use the new system the steps to follow are:
1) Look at the main menu on the Club website www.tbltc.co.uk and click ‘Court Bookings’. This will show you, by date, what times/courts have already been booked and what times/courts are available
2) If you want to book a court you will need to Login. If this is your first time then you will be asked to set up a User name and a Password (Please note that your user name and password for the old system will not now work)
3) Once logged in, you will see a tab to ‘Add tokens’. This will allow you to state how many tokens you want (the cost is £1 per 30 mins) and you will then have 14 days to pay that amount into the club account.
Please use 'Floods - your name’ or the ‘Voucher code’ provided as the reference for this payment to allow us to track payments received.
4) If you have a credit from the old system then please email Paul on email@example.com and he will tell you how to go about transferring that credit over
5) You can now use the ‘Court Bookings’ tab to make a booking at the date/time/court of your choice
Do please bear in mind that this system is new and there may be some teething troubles to iron out. If there are any issues then drop an email to Paul and he will liaise with Phill to get things sorted as quickly as he can.